Janet Blount’s real passion has long been helping parents support their children in making meaningful and fulfilling career decisions.
To help high school parents, Janet is a licensed facilitator for the Career coaching for Students TM program. The program includes:
* At least two parent information session presentations;
* Two six hour face to face workshop sessions (12 hours of classroom time) for high school students and their parents;
* Student assessments;
* Student guidebook (binder) for each student that is filled with resource information and career exploration exercises;
* Life Skills for Students™
* Online resources (Student Resources Central™) for everything from career exploration and college search tools to financial aid tips.